I am a professional, accustomed to dealing with other Realtors in presenting offers. I keep current on changes in the laws governing property and the practice of real estate in our market. I am dedicated to service. Each client is a valued opportunity for future business. You will have the benefit of my knowledge of the market place and properties listed by our firm and those in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
My goal is to provide exceptional services to all of my clients. My motto is “Looking for an honest, knowledgeable, and reliable realtor? Then, I am the one for all of your real estate needs” selling, buying, renting, relocating, investing, market analysis, and refinancing analysis.
My clients will benefit from having me as their agent because of the following reasons: I am a part of a large local and national real estate firm that is “ROCK SOLID”, I have the training skills and the necessary tools to assist my clients with all of their real estate needs, I am their “ONE-STOP” resource center, and I would like to ensure my clients that; I return phone calls and e-mails promptly.
My interests/activities/educational training includes social and community involvements:
· Member of Mt. Hermon Baptist Church
· Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
· Member of Houston Association of Realtors
· Member of Texas Association of Realtors
· Member of National Association of Realtors
· Member of Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
· E-Certified designation for Realtors
· Member of Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)
· Former basketball, baseball and football coach